Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to My Blog

I'm so excited - entering the world of cyberspace is new for me but I'm loving it already. I hope you will enjoy reading what I write as much as I enjoy writing it.

I'm a very fortunate gal -- not only am I doing what I dreamed of most of my adult life, but I'm loving every minute of it. Twelve years ago I began to write - not just letters or dreary things that are necessary but BOOKS -- NOVELS. It was a dream come true and I didn't even envision just how wonderful it would be. During this time I've published nine novels and one humorous memoir. And, three of the novels have won literary awards!

My novels are all about courageous women because I happen to think that every woman is courageous at some time and in some way in her life. I've gone through some periods of time that definitely took courage. Each book is a separate story, Each main character faces a real-life experience -- like something you never expected and it's suddenly thrust in your face, knocking your knees out from under you but you have to go on.

In writing these books I hope to inspire other women to find the courage they might need; to support and understand that life often hands us more than just a bunch of lemons and it takes more than lemonade to get through them.

I look forward to interacting with other courageous ladies and in letting them know that they are never alone and there are others who love and support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment